Saturday, July 10, 2010

Favorite Christmas Decorations from 2009

So I was looking through some older pics from earlier in the year and these are some of the Christmas decorations that I had this year.  I thought I would post a few of the pictures that I thought came out best.  The cool thing about the Christmas tree is that I only set it up halfway or 2/3 so it looks full from all sides, but it is resting right up against the wall without any branches in back.  It worked out pretty well.  It looked good, it saved on space, and I was able to put it into a different spot.
So here are the pictures of my tree, my little Christmas village, the nativity, and some fresh pine boughs to give the apartment the right scent (since the tree is fake... easier when I leave for 5 weeks right before Christmas).

The Christmas Tree

The Christmas Village (Night and Day)

The Nativity

Pine Boughs

1 comment:

Ashley Bybee Stepp said...

Yeah! Is this Christmas in July? LOVE IT!