Thursday, November 6, 2008

Halloween Fun 2008


My friend Michele had a Halloween party on Halloween this year. It was a lot of fun! Friends from all over came. I got a picture of each of them in their respective costumes (I insisted), as well as some group shots of everyone and situational poses - and some candid pics too. I am posting some of my favorites here.

I was a bird this year for Halloween. Also, I made the mask myself with a basic mask mold, lots of feathers, and hot glue. It turned out pretty well if I do say so myself (and I do!).
Note the orange stockings. Pretty good, huh?
So what do you think? Could we be the next Birds of Prey? I think we look ready for the job!
(For more details on Birds of Prey, see http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0312098/)





The whole group:






Winners of each of the three rounds of donut-eating contests.

Winners of the Trick-or-Can competition with a total of 91 cans in an hour!
































Road kill - get it? Road kill? Oh, never mind. (Notice my tongue sticking out.)

2 comments:

Breanne Talbot said...

You guys look so awesome! The mask turned out beautiful! And tell David the road thing is hilarious. I think Eric would enjoy it- seeing he is a Transportation Engineer.

AMIT said...

Very nice pictures.
BPO work from home